Translate

Wednesday 12 May 2021

A Right Royal Riddle: Who Am I?

A Gotha Quiz: Who Am I? By Darren Shelton for the European Royal History Journal. I was the daughter of a king and the granddaughter of two kings. Many of my lines were of ancient blood, while others were of a newer variety. My paternal grandfather was a great patriarch, while my own father was a more sedate and lesser known man. My mother, often a figure of fun amongst my cousins, was essentially an only child, and a considerable heiress. She was quiet and religious in nature. Although two of my nieces (one by birth, one by marriage) were queens, my married life was more quiet. My husband, although still a distant cousin, was a minor prince from a minor family. We had several children, one of whom married into my house. My death, before middle age, was one of conjecture. Who am I? The answer will be posted on Friday.  +++++++
http://dlvr.it/RzVRHM

No comments:

Post a Comment